5/13/2008











When BK is gone
it exists more than it was.

still and always.

i am pretty sad to lose it. coz i even imagine i could talk to all you after 10 years later, in that building. I just like it, sincerely from my heart. It much contains the valuable resource, all treasurable stuffs......
I do like it......when I was with you, it was a container with our fun there. We had wonderful time there, all we remembered.
nothing to compare with that......

when it is gone, i am glad you are still fine in somewhere you are.
Best to all of my friends in TU ARchitecture.
I Love You no matter where you are.

Let's be strong and be ourselves for living in the world.




: )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice rememberence fotos. we gotta start doing our own shelter then...

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home