1/06/2007


::The Heart::
- photo taken while the flight was flying from Taipei to Amsterdam, 2005 summer .

recently, I was reading some books and I always can find some beautiful words.
some pieces touched me.....is about "The Heart"

Deleuze mentioned it in "Repetition and Difference."
He said, "The repetition of a work of art is like a singularity without concept, and it is not by chance that a poem must be learned by heart. The head is the organ of exchange, but the heart is the amorous organ of repetition......"

春上村樹also depict "heart" in his book- 世界末日與冷酷意境
"I can't discard my heart, I think. Although it is so heavy and darkness sometimes....However, sometimes it also can fly with the wind, just like a bird. And also with it, I could sense the permanence......"

I could not say too much about my heart.
But I know, everything will be gone and my heart will not change.

1 Comments:

Blogger Krishnamurti said...

I left my heart in a forest filled with my fainting thoughts and dim memory...The last scene at the parting moment was that it jumped into the haze reaching out from the woods without any hesitation...

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home